Thursday 8 August 2013

New side blog and future posts forecast!

Since I will be studying abroad for a year in South Korea starting from September I've decided to open up another word blog to document my time there! I've also opened up a photo blog on tumblr as well where I will post most of my pictures.

Please check them out: Word Blog | Photo Blog

Also, follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for more updates!

As for this current blog, please stay tuned for a wave of Korea skin care product reviews! After all, South Korea is famous for their skin care and cosmetic products. I have a strong feeling that most of my money is going to go towards skin care for the next year. Well, skin care and food.

I have 4 days left in England before I leave for South Korea on 12th August! Shall try my very best to publish more posts that I've been too lazy to type up during the past week cosHannibalandtheMortalInstrumentserieswoops;;;

Upcoming posts features:
  • Dip dying hair (Directions Colour Hair Dye review)
  • Andrew Barton Wand review
  • John Frieda Extra Light Ash Blonde Foam Dye review

I have also filmed 3 skin care product review videos during the past 2-3 months. I think I'm going to do less product review videos when I'm in Korea, it's just easier to type up a review these days.
I will be reviewing
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream (needs editting)
  •  OMG Perfect Gel (almost done editting)
  • Naruko Oil Out Cleanser, Toner & Serum (needs editting)
All 3 videos will hopefully be uploaded onto my YouTube soon. I'm hoping to edit them all in the next few days on top of everything.

This is what happens when you procrastinate all summer /sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment