Please check them out: Word Blog | Photo Blog
Also, follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for more updates!
As for this current blog, please stay tuned for a wave of Korea skin care product reviews! After all, South Korea is famous for their skin care and cosmetic products. I have a strong feeling that most of my money is going to go towards skin care for the next year. Well, skin care and food.
I have 4 days left in England before I leave for South Korea on 12th August! Shall try my very best to publish more posts that I've been too lazy to type up during the past week cosHannibalandtheMortalInstrumentserieswoops;;;
Upcoming posts features:
- Dip dying hair (Directions Colour Hair Dye review)
- Andrew Barton Wand review
- John Frieda Extra Light Ash Blonde Foam Dye review
I have also filmed 3 skin care product review videos during the past 2-3 months. I think I'm going to do less product review videos when I'm in Korea, it's just easier to type up a review these days.
I will be reviewing
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream (needs editting)
- OMG Perfect Gel (almost done editting)
- Naruko Oil Out Cleanser, Toner & Serum (needs editting)
This is what happens when you procrastinate all summer /sigh.