Sunday 29 January 2012

As promised...

In correspondence to this video:



Updates (pics) on my re-dyed hair!


Once again I'm using Prettia hair dye simply because it gives me the result that I desire, it's easy to use, and it doesn't make my hair fall out as much.
I left it on for over an hour (between 1 hour - 1 hour and 30 mins probably).
Started and focused on the roots first then applied the rest of the dye throughout my entire hair.

This time I didn't massage as much as I did last time...



Under artificial (white/cool toned) light:



Under natural (warm toned/sunlight) light:



Still in love with the Milk Tea Brown colour and very satisfied with the results!
Though I am tempted to switch over to Chiffon Beige at some point and hope it will make my hair look blonde-ish again. Then again I still have 2 boxes of MTB left...so maybe near the end of this year for Winter 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment