Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hair colour update.

I've noticed that in my previous post on my hair colour update on January 2012 I didn't include images of my hair in cloudy natural light. I only gave images of my hair under artificial light and a warm toned natural light. Cannot neglect that cool toned natural light either! After all, some of you guys might be living in dreary cloudy Britain too!

Despite this picture NOT being taken a few days fresh after the dye job I can safely say that my hair colour has not changed drastically after these 2 months - by this I mean that I haven't noticed any changes in colour vibrancy and all looks well.
Personally I'm not too picky whether my hair colour has dulled slightly or not, just as long as the colour's still there and it satisfies me still.


Take note that I have been taking care of it by using TRESemme's Colour Thrive Brunette shampoo and conditioner every other day. Not that I'm saying that this is the best shampoo and conditioner to use, but it's cheap and does the job. Better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment