Wednesday 18 May 2011

Being Cheapo Asian.

Starbucks in the UK are promoting a Happy Hour Half Price discount on Frappucino's from 13th May till 22nd May.

So being the cheapo Asian that I was born and raised to be I headed off to Starbucks today to grab a Caramel Frappucino for £1.85, Venti. Didn't realise that I could've added extra caramel/coffee shots. Damn, wasted my chance for the perfect Frap.
Note, I have not had a Starbucks for 6 months. Last time I had it was around Christmas time I think, when Starbucks launched a series of 'Festive' blends.
Peppermint Mocha was orgasmic.


The Frap was filling. Very filling. Plus, the British weather did not match the occasion at all. It was cloudy and colder than last week...So yes, my hands were freezing. The large cup was an inconvenience when it came to taking out my wallet and ticket to get on the bus.

Why does this sound like some Starbucks coffee review?

Arrived home to some Vietnamese cuisine. 'Mung'...? 'Mong'...? Whatevs, I don't know how to type Vietnamese. Despite it all being vegetarian based - father is going on an experimental vegetarian cuisine spree, it was all good. Spring rolls and Starbucks helped.
The pic shows how the West meets the East...well half of the West managed to get home in time for this meal.

...I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.

I leave you with BEAST's new MV, Fiction.
So fricken' addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment