Sunday 22 May 2011

Strawberry & Cream

Nom nom nom.

Friday was officially FAT FRIDAY for me. Well...sorta.
I had cream on my Frap, but I asked for semi-skimmed milk just in case full fat milk makes me nauseous...don't wanna puke during work now do I. That'll just scare away all the customers.
Friday and Saturday was already dead quiet...
But hey, I felt like a pro at work, doing everything swiftly heh...*still gotta master on how long I should fry fish, sausage, burgers etc. for*
Accidentally fried the battered sausages for too long and they went light brown rather than golden light grown;;;
How the heck am I supposed to know when they're done?! D8



Anyway, back to the Frap. I asked if shortbread could be added to my Frap - as someone on FB mentioned adding to their Strawberry & Cream Frap, and the guy was like "Oooh, don't think we've ever tried that yet..."
Seriously? Did everyone in my town forget that we could add toppings?! DDDD8 There wasn't shortbread but there was this...caramel cookie thing. So he suggested to pay for that cookie thing (95p) so he could blend it with the Frap...I have no time for that. The bus came late and the bus home from town was leaving in 5 mins...Screw that, extra shot of Strawberry for me!

...Okay I stop my Frap ramblings now. The Happy Hour's over....

*cries*

In other news, 1 WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT BOOYAHS!
...Wait, I don't think I'm ready for the exams yet ; A ;
I NEED MORE PRACTICE QUESTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment