Sunday 8 May 2011

The SM Town Paris Fiasco.



Long story short. In bullet points.
  • Woke up at 8.30am, thought I might as well join the ticket buying just encase friend couldn't get tickets herself.
  • Logged in, phoned my friend, talked to her all the way while getting the tickets.
  • 9am, WTF WHY ISN'T THE TICKETS ON SALE YET?
  • 9.02am, IT WORKS FINALLY! . . . Wait, why am I on the French site?!
  • Whatevs, I'll just use whatever French I could remember from High School...
  • Clicked for 4 VIP tickets and then clicked 'Valider' - used common sense
  • Took forever to load page
  • 'Connection Lost'
  • Refresh
  • *repeated 5 times and always failed* FFFUUUU
  • Clicked back and added the 4 VIP tickets again, clicked 'Valider', waited...WORKED! WOOP!
  • ...Shit, I have to put in my details, now WTF does this French phrase mean...
  • 5 minutes passed, finally finished the personal info, clicked 'Valider' and waited...
  • WOOP! GOT THROUGH! *cheers to friend on phone*
  • ...Wait...WTF. 700+ EUROS?! *stares at amount of tickets* 8?! EIGHT?! I DID NOT ORDER FOR 8!
  • *panicpanic* Posted on FB is anyone was interested in 4 VIP tickets *gets over 20 ticket demands*
  • Tried hard to convince mum to lend me £200 to put in bank so I could pay £700+ for VIP tickets (my bank account had £300+ and I already have £200+ in cash). Successful.
  • Begged dad to drive to the bank in an instant and deposit the money into my bank account. Successful.
  • Dad loiters around downstairs...FFFUUUUU!
  • Dad deposited money into bank like 20 mins later...
  • Clicked 'Valider' on payment page...
  • ..."SESSION TIMED OUT" FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • FML FML FML
  • Friend goes: "Don't worry I just bought 4 CAT tickets!"
  • ...YOU LIFE SAVER
According to mother, apparently my face was red when I ran downstairs to beg her for £200, at first she thought there was something wrong with me, healthwise. Oh mother ♥
Note: Reason for me buying 4 tickets is because I'm going to SM Town Paris in a group of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment