Thursday 10 March 2011

Internet, We're OVER...For 2 months.

So! I got a fucking D for my English Language coursework! (AQA ENGB4) 42 out of 80 marks!
Fuck! Was 2 off from getting an E and 6 from a C. I was really hoping for a C before this, bus Jesus! It's like Economics AS all over again. I regret choosing to investigate on English Language in HK and VN. Should have gone for the totally unoriginal "How does [insert comedian's name] use language to create humour?", at least that would've nabbed me a C. If only I discovered Charlie Brooker earlier I wouldn't have been in this mess. I would've loved to write the creative piece that would attach itself nicely onto the investigation - my own satirical piece.

Internet: "But it's only a D Julie, it's not the end of the world, you got a grade, be happy that you passed."

If I wasn't applying to university this year I would've totally thought that already. But alas no, I'M APPLYING FOR FUCKING LEEDS WHICH WANTS AT LEAST ALL B'S FROM ME. If I got a C I'm fucked. I would be forced to go to dodgy Coventry and expensively posh Reading.
If only it weren't for the Conservatives and LibDem's taking over this tiny rock I would've taken a gap year this year and applied for Leeds next year! Heck if I got a C this year it wouldn't matter, another year of 6th form wouldn't kill me.

Internet: "Then why are we over?"

You're a powerful distraction, powerful enough to destroy my future.
So powerful that I'll leave you next month and return to you once my exams are over at the end of June.

Fan Fiction readers: "YOU'RE NOT UPDATING YAOI HIGH UNTIL JUNE!?"

I will write a paragraph every time I take a break in between revision. Whether I post it online or not...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment