Saturday 19 March 2011

Bang YongGuk...

Is HOT-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T.

I was bored this morning so I visited AKP and went through all the articles that I have yet to read.
Then BAM! Spotted the screencap of Song JiEun's Going Crazy perf today, but not of Song JiEun and her crazy blue hair, but instead it was her stalking rapper, Bang YongGuk. Looking younger than I thought he was.
JESUS. I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS A CUTIE HAWTIE DDDD8
When I first watched the MV weeks ago I was too busy doing my art homework to pay attention to the visuals. Only glanced at the screen a few times to see a slightly MC Mong-ish Bang YongGuk (not that I knew his name at the time). So I pretty much didn't bother with the MV, I loved the song though.

Back on Bang YongGuk.
I just finished stalking for his pics myself (stalking a stalker bwahah) and he is pretty dayumm fine ;D
He looks far more badass in old pics - I like. But sometimes he appears baby-faced. Speaking of baby-faced when I watched KBS Music Bank's MV of the song YongGuk reminded me of Thunder and Patrick Tang (HK celeb) during the interrogation scene. And through this video I realised that YongGuk looks far hotter with darker hair. Oh and from today's perf I realised he should stay away from heavy guyliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment