Thursday 21 April 2011

JE SUIS going to travel to LE FRANCE!

SME has finally drawn the European continent on their world map in the middle of America and East Asia. Well, to be more precise, SME has discovered France.

That's right, SM TOWN LIVE IS COMING TO PARIS BABY! 10TH JUNE!

My original plan to revise and work hard on my art sketchbook all day had been ruined thanks to such a mind-blowing event. Most of my day was spent on the internet, Facebook-ing and searching up travel costs to Paris. Wow, I never knew traveling to other countries would be this time consuming.

So yes, I am willing to spend £300 very soon for this once-in-a-life-time event.

I would go apeshit if SME suddenly went: "BETCH'S, WE'RE COMING TO LONDON NEXT!"
My response? "FUCK YOU SME! FUCK YOU!" *BUYS A TICKET ANYWAY*
Cos yes, that's how submissive we fans are, even the most intelligent ones will succumb to SME's powerful methods of marketing. SME be trollin' like a monopoly like Apple.

And what's even worse? If YGE goes: "BIG BANG IS COMING TO THE UK!"
*wallet cries*


On other news, B1A4 released their OK MV!

I love youuuu-uuu-uuu-uu-uu-u!
Lub me lub me lub me lub me lub me lub me babeh~

I believe my ovaries exploded while watching this MV. Pretty boys, sunshine and happy music, 3-in-1, tis what I've been wanting all along.
No I do not want wannabe sexy-looking 14 year olds in suits singing about the hardships of love and break up, in which they have yet to experience in reality. No I do not want teenage hipsters acting thug whilst wearing make up, contradiction much? Neither do I want girls who have been forced to dress like sluts and sing songs which limits their vocal abilities.
I like my traditionally happy and banjak banjak shining boy group, a group that makes you smile uncontrollably.

...I think I jizzed when I heard the song Only One. It was beautiful.

This is a successful debut here guys.
I mean, internationals had to hack the website in order to obtain the images of each member! Doesn't that mean something?

No comments:

Post a Comment