Sunday 4 September 2011

I did it again OTL

Asos emailed me last week about them having a further 20% discount in the Summer Sale.
I browsed, half hoping that I wouldn't be able to find something that would interest me.
And them BAM. I ordered two things, simply because they were branded, from higher end brands and were reduced from expensive prices to affordable prices.
I just couldn't resist...
Plus I haven't bought anything peachy/warm/neutral/earthy-brown coloured in ages. My wardrobe consists mainly of white, grey and black.

Vero Moda Frill Front Mini Dress - Cream / L: £9 (RRP £35)
Mango Nude Skinny Jeans - Nude / Size 42: £11 (RRP £39.90)
Sub Total: £20
20% Discount: £4 off
Super Saver Delivery (Free)
Total: £16
What a bargain.

Leave me alone, I never owned such high end branded clothes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment