Tuesday 1 February 2011

D8

I-OH leaves LEDApple due to Tuberculosis.

NUUU! NOT THE GUY THAT DANCES FUNNY WHEN HE SINGS ON STAGE! ; _ ;

Damn, I wanted to see him perform on stage again with another song...with another funny-swaying-girl-who-can't-dance dance. Not that I'm hating on him or anything, but he amuses me when he's on stage. His attempt at dancing while singing at the mic is adorable.

I'll be heading off down to London and Reading tomorrow. Chugging down coffee on the way there to stay awake. Eating a stupid breakfast meal again at McD's - knowing my stupidity in the mornings. Hurrying for bus 22 in Reading. Attempting to befriend people at Reading Uni. Panicking about getting into London ASAP. Weeping over my poor wallet having to pay £8 for left luggage. Karaoke-ing with my friend and her friends (maybe) and looking/sounding like a fool because there's no romanji on the screen, only Japanese. Walk around China Town in awe. Recording a clip to show my subscribers where the fuck can they get Palty/Prettia hair dye in London. Hunting down a Subway and Starbucks that's still open before I head home. Chugging down a large cup of coffee on the way back home in hopes to stay awake...

G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment