Tuesday 22 February 2011

New hair new hair!

...Not really. It's just a similar hair cut, with layers. Just not as styled as before.
My usual hairdresser took a day off today ; ^ ; Hence why it's not styled...
Got this new hairdresser to do it for me, it's not bad. Tis okay.
I regretted not taking the reference pic with me...how the heck was I meant to know that my hairdresser wasn't there today?
Hours after I come back to Ipswich, in my auntie's house, I flip through my phone pics. And guess what I find? The hair style reference pics that I used for my previous cut...

FFUUUU!!!!

But whatevs. It still looks nice. Just that I need to style it. Things are gonna go horribly wrong after I wash it on Thursday;;;
I'm sure I can style back to Jap style! Reminds me, I need to get curling tongs soon...
*is getting fed up of using rollers all the time*

Oh this also reminds me to make a hair tutorial on creating fluffy hair without teasing or using straighteners...

SO MUCH TO DO!

Oh and and. Encase you guys don't know yet...
BIG BANG SHOW SHIRTS ARE COMING TO UNIQLO UK ONLINE ON MONDAY 28TH FEBRUARY AT 6AM!
Check out the site here!
Look up for more updates and info on their FB.
Dunno whether to get 2 shirts or 2 shirts and a hoodie or 1 shirt and a hoodie...;;;
Argh too difficult to choose what shirt or hoodie to get. I'm torn between the blue and purple hoodie...
Shirts are just as worse.
*wants 4/5 of the designs*

Who else is excited for Big Bang's comeback single tomorrow?!
I DIED AT TOP'S TEASER TODAY. OMFG
♥ ♥ ♥ !!!

1 comment:

  1. It still looks really nice Joo! And It's getting loooongggg! KEEP IT LONG K? D<

    ReplyDelete