Thursday 10 February 2011

OMFG. WHY?!

BIEBS GTFO OF MY DREAMS!!!
I don't want to dream of my old high school, sitting there in lesson on Summer afternoon, across you. You telling me jokes where I force myself to laugh at them. Can't remember what jokes you told me but they must've been really crap for me to have to force a laugh that loud like that.
I think stress from EPQ deadline is getting to me...

Dear mind, please give me a pleasant romantic dream about me and Noh MinWoo tonight. I've been slaving away for 3 hours straight on my EPQ as well ; A ;

EDIT (22:55)
FFUUU! IT'S BEEN 5 HOURS AND I HAVE 2000 WORDS LEFT ; A ;
*was hoping to finish it all today*
I still have yet to write the 5 sub topics...had to ditch the endorsement and modelling topics since I waffle too much...oh and I have yet to write a conclusion...MUHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment