Thursday 17 February 2011

FINALLY!

Julie can now tie a small hair bun at the top of her head *claps*
Never done this properly before in my life! My hair was always too thin and short to even stay up ; A ;
...Then again this bun here doesn't look particularly nice, simply because my hair is still quite layered...but I like layers...
When will I get my perfect bun? ; A ;
Random voice: NEVAR!

In other news my half term started! Woop! Gonna spend it updating my fanfic, which hasn't been updated in like 2 months haha;;; and do some homework for school...fun.

Oh and I made a cameo in Dream High episode 13...



*fangirls over WooYoung saying my name in his adorable Kongrish*

...PILSOOK-AHH MIANHAE FOR GETTING IN BETWEEN YOU AND JASON ; A ;
I'M STILL SHIPPIN' YOU BOTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment